Premium Physio is located in Hanover Square, in the heart of the West End and offers advanced management in sports, spine, muscle and joint care.
His London based clinic Premium Physio focusing on treating the individual, and not always the condition. Emphasising on the cause of the problem, and not just tackling the pain alone.
Dr Solomon Abrahams
PhD, MSc, MCSP, SRP
Consultant Physiotherapist in Musculoskeletal Medicine
Dr. Solomon Abrahams is a leading physiotherapist specialising in treating pain and injuries, including sports injuries in children, teens, adolescents and adults.
Solomon has over 20 years experience working in clinical practice with some of the best and most reputed professional football and sports academies in the world, including the Premiership. He has vast experience in sports physiotherapy and sports injuries and has treated many world class footballers and other sports professionals. He has also worked for the England C U21’s football squad.
- Clinical practice at the Harrow clinic and Harley street in London.
- Worked for Arsenal Football Club (Youth Academy) for over 20 years.
- Honorary Professor with the Foundation of International Musculoskeletal Medicine, visiting Lecturer for University College London and formerly Kings College London and Cambridge University.
- Clinical fellow for University of Hertfordshire and external reviewer for The Journal of Physiotherapy
- Published over 45 Clinical research articles, and two text books for Doctors and Physiotherapists.
- Patients include Professionals, VIP’s and Celebrities including David Beckham