London Physiotherapy | premiumphysio.co.uk is located in Hanover Square, and offers advanced management in sports, spine, muscle and joint care.
Physiotherapy helps people of all ages who have medical conditions, illnesses or injuries that limit their regular ability to move and function. A personalised Physiotherapy program can help individuals return to their prior level of functioning, and encourage activities and lifestyle changes that can help prevent further injury and improve overall health and well being.
Physiotherapists can treat a wide variety of medical conditions. Some conditions that can benefit for Physiotherapy include:
- Musculoskeletal dysfunction such as, back pain, neck pain , leg pain, hip pain
- Sports – related injuries, such as tennis elbow
- Neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease and stroke
- Hand therapy for condition such as carpal tunnel syndrome
The most common reasons include:
- Irreversible damage, especially if the injury has been long standing.
- Wrong diagnosis
- Not having enough Physiotherapy sessions to allow the treatment to work properly
- Not having hands-on treatment if the problem requires it
- Not carrying out your prescribed exercise plan
YES we are OPEN during lockdown, however patients will need to be triaged first to ensure they are safe to come in. Please see our full Covid-19 policy to see the extra measures we have implemented to keep you safe.
Physiotherapy is one of the most widely used forms of treatment adopted for gaining relief from back pain. It is used in both modes, as a single line of treatment as well as in combination with other treatments such as massage, heat, traction and ultrasound
PHYSIOTHERAPY30 MINUTE SESSION
No Waiting Lists
Hands on Treatment
Covered by Heath Insurance*
Premium Physio (owned by Premier Therapy Ltd) is registered with major Health Insurers and Cash Plans. This is not a complete list. If your insurance company is not listed please call us on 020 8907 7666 or email email@example.com